Saturday, July 18, 2009

Sitges



Sitges
Thursday, July 16, 2009
2:14 PM
From the Consulate General I met a guy who raved about Budapest although he had a strange experience wherein his hostel was filled entirely of Americans and Aussies. He took me down to Nord Station where I met up with Anna, who was a friend of Kim's friend who had shown Kim around Barcelona when she was here in March. From the station I met Kelly who was visiting from London and Kendra from the Bay who also worked in Barcelona. Kyla joined us on the beach.



We went to Sitges which actually had a real beach and was pleasant in a very Mediterranean way. I had a wonderful sandwich from a very quaint shop on the way down to the sand which was great. The water was absurdly warm and we rented a paddle boat with a giant slide which was more enjoyable than I would have imagined.





Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment