Monday, July 20, 2009

La Sagrada


La Sagrada
Thursday, July 16, 2009
10:00 PM
I took a long walk from the Hostel to drop off my bags at Anna's apartment. From there we cruised down to La Sagrada Familia, a cathedral that has been under construction for over 100 years, which was as impressive as it looked in pictures. Then we went to dinner at a place that she frequented and met with the crew from the beach and also Joan, a native Catalan, and Oscar who was from Puerto Vallarta by way of London who was living in Barcelona. Dinner was excellent and the place was packed even at 11PM. After dinner we cruised down to a fairly novel bar, Dow Jones, which had its drink prices rise and fall based on the amount bought, and on occasion had 'crashes' where every drink price went down considerably. After that I got my bags and started my trek to Turin.



Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment