Wednesday, July 15, 2009

JFK to Barcelona

JFK to Barcelona
Tuesday, July 14, 2009
4:37 PM
Flying into JFK was interesting as I had forgotten how green the East Coast was. The view from the window was we descended was amazing. Talent is pretty non-existent on the plane which is actually surprising to me, but I guess early evening Monday flights to Europia aren't of the highest demand.
I'm about 50 pages through Ulysses now and I have never been more fucking confused by a book so quickly. Once I get some WiFi I am definitely checking up on some readers guides or something of the sort. I'm also going to work on meeting up with Kim's friend who is a Londoner living in Barca. Given that a tour guide was unexpected the prospect of it is really exciting especially since I've got such a short stay.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment