Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Very Rough Itinerary
























Very Rough Itinerary
Tuesday, July 14, 2009
4:53 PM

Barcelona 7.15-7,17
Have a good time in the Hostel, meet up with Kim's friend and do tourist shit

Turin 7.17-7.23?
Kick it with my boy Carlo and Stef! I'm real stoked to be in their hometown, especially before Carlo heads out to Chicago for the next academic year.

Croatia 7.24?-7.28
Meeting up with Mitch and Ron who will be en route from Munich, possibly MS too assuming hes not too busy doing pre wedding shit in Beograd
Hitting Split and Dubrovnik and lavishing on the beaches and going big

Beograd 7.29-8.10?
Going huge for Jele and Alek's wedding festivities that go from the 29th to the 7th or so with the focus on the 1st and the 2nd
Hitting the legendary Serb Brass Festival Guca on the 7th or so

Hungary/Greece 8.11-8.25
Lingering around for Yaron/Mitch's last few days and then with Marko
Gonna make my way down through Greece and take the ferry somewhere in Southern Italy

South Italy/Sweden/Ireland 8.26-9.2
Looking at Cruising through South Italy a bit, then jumping a cheap flight to Stockholm to check it out for a few days then Jumping into Dublin to hopefully kick it with some old friends.
Easily the most up-in-the-air block because I have no idea what my finances are going to look like, I just need to make sure I'm in Dublin on the 2nd for my flight to LAX and the first UCLA game that Saturday.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Damn - These are quite the travels man! Looks like a lot of fun. (big pete from OHaras)

    ReplyDelete