Monday, July 20, 2009

Torino


Torino
Friday, July 17, 2009
3:00 PM
Once I got some rest, I met up with Stef and his girlfriend Carlotta. We went downtown and saw the sights. The entire area was gorgeous with tons of history. Among the sights were the banks of the River Po where all the summer clubs are. The controversial 'Shroud of Turin' which is the blanket that was laid on Jesus at his death. We saw a reproduction because the shroud is only shown every 5 or 10 years.



Once we got back we had dinner which started a string of many multi-course meals. Carlo's parents are from Southern Italy where the food is amazing and since I'm a guest I'm being fed with extra attention. I was told that if I did not say no, or that something was bad, it would be bad for me. The problem is that everything is delicious, and as a result I've got a stomach ache.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment